Thursday, February 10, 2011

That is Mrs Fury to you

yesterday I went and helped a friend with her PE lessons all day and got to teach a few PE classes myself. I really enjoyed it - more then I thought I would. SO much so that I think I will look into going into PE when I am finished my degree. Funny as it was the last thing I ever thought I would do - but as I was telling my physio this morning all about it, she said she wasnt suprised and thought it would suit me.

I have to tell you that I trust what this woman says because I am totally inlove with things she tells me such as:
you have a very athletic build... (me: really... (go all blushy)
you have a great body for derby - very powerful legs and a strong muscular back (did I tell you that I am secretly in love with this woman - she just says the right things!)

so what does this mean? Well if I am going to be a PE teacher I am going to be in great shape - I want to be a role model for these little kidlets and show them that being active and healthy is THE WAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment