Friday, April 8, 2011

what am I doing!

Well I am exhausted! Life is one big "to do" list right now and there is many many items on it!

I am so busy with uni right now, that all of my spare time is spent with kids/family commitments... and even they are suffering.

I guess I knew there was only so long I could keep all the balls in my life up before a few would drop. one of those balls is roller derby. This makes me immensly sad, but my head was not in it and at my last training we were scrimming and I just was not getting it and I know I should have been doing it better, but I just plain sucked! So if I find time in the next 4 weeks to train I am going to take a back seat and go back to basics training just so I can be on skates and fall in love all over again.

Also I so need to address my eating! I love food, but the busy factor in my life means that I am suffering nutrition wise. I am all for treats, but I am going over the top. I need to remember that moderation is the way.

ok while I have a five minute break my kids are quietly drawing... I best check that is what they are actually doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment