Sunday, March 20, 2011

derbalife??

I am willing to try it! I am hoping that my body accepts it and that it also does not bother Keira as it does have casien in it. I will have to double check that it is safe to use while bf'ing. But I need to shift 5kgs (approx) mainly I need to be a lovely size 11 (not a size that exists - but it is that lovely place between a 10- and a 12 where tight 12s fit and loose 10s fit.

what am I doing:
I am going to make and eat more protien heavy snacks through the day and not fall back onto constant fruit and soemtimes bad and evil snacks!
seriously watch my snacks!
enjoy a shake for breakfast!
make sure that I am taking my vitamins every day - not just looking at them :D

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...Glad to know I'm not the only one who has vitamins I sometimes only look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez I stare at my vitamins all day and most of the time forget to take them :O

    ReplyDelete